Cloudy with occasional light rain. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. 10, 20 and 30 days long-term weather and climate forecast. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Expect occasional rain to continue for the next several hours. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Sorry, Yr seems to be offline. Chance of rain 50%. Thursday, September 17. High around 70F. It is located on the east coast of Taiwan on the Pacific Ocean, and has a population of 106,368 inhabitants. Hualien Weather Forecast. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Low 63F. 86° 5%. Cloudy with periods of light rain. Hualien City, Taiwan ☔ 7 days detailed forecast. Winds light and variable. Overcast with rain showers at times. Hualien City, Taiwan - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. We've Got You Covered, Snow, Wind, Rain, Thunderstorms for Christmas Week, Check Our Latest Christmas Travel Forecast, This $69 Winter Windshield Cover Is $22 Right Now, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Next-Gen Odor Eliminator Is 37% Off Today, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Average Weather during October in Hualien City (Hualien County), Taiwan. Feels Like 97° Wind SSW 6 mph. Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Hualien City, Taiwan on Tripadvisor: See 33,759 traveler reviews and photos of Hualien City tourist attractions. Low 58F. Miss 'Christmas Star'? other name: 花蓮市, Hua-lien, Hua Lien Kang, Hua-lien-chiang, Hua-lien-shih, Hualien, Hualian, Hua-lien-hsien: country: Taiwan, Province Of China Low 66F. Low near 55F. The Long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for Hualien weather today. Overcast with rain showers at times. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Take control of your data. Chance of rain 60%. Travel guide and advices. Chance of rain 60%. The area is somewhat temperate — in the 44th percentile for pleasant weather — compared to tourist destinations worldwide. Chance of rain 30%. The Köppen-Geiger climate classification is Cfa. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 52F. Between may and september the climate is correct. Weather in Hualien City in August 2020. It looks like you're using an old browser. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Hualien City area. Hourly Weather-Hualien City, Hualien. Chance of rain 50%. Low 68F. Travel guide and advices. cloudy. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Hualien County, Hualien, Taiwan. Considerable cloudiness. as of 8:00 am CST. Chance of rain 60%. Temperature of water and air, precipitation, amount of days with rain and advice on the best time to visit Hualien City. Low around 60F. October is the most wet month of the year. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Temperature of water and air, precipitation, amount of days with rain and advice on the best time to visit Hualien City. Weather in Hualien City Centre Temperature. Read an overview of the climate. Winds light and variable. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Weather in Hualien City in February 2020. Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. High 74F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. The temperature here averages 22.8 °C | 73.0 °F. Chance of rain 60%. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Overcast with rain showers at times. 8 am. High 73F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Use up and down arrows to change selection. The average maximum temperature lies around 28.5°C (83.3°F). Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. How often is the weather forecast updated. Hualien City Hualien (Taiwan), elevation 13 m. Forecast Forecast; Nearby Nearby; Map Map; It looks like you're using an old browser. The first option will be automatically selected. Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Hualien City ☃ Water Temperature in localities in Hualien City ☀ Weather forecast for Hualien City in May ☔. Weather in Hualien City in July 2020. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Chance of rain 50%. Partly cloudy early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later in the day. High 66F. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. janv. Cloudy with showers. févr. This report illustrates the typical weather for Hualien City and Hong Kong, based on a statistical analysis of historical hourly weather reports and model reconstructions from January 1, 1980 to December 31, 2016. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. To access all of the content on Yr, we recommend that you update your browser. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in December. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. Read an overview of the climate. Chance of rain 40%. Low 66F. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. To access all of the content on Yr, we recommend that you update your browser. 14 °C 16 °C 18 °C 20 °C 22 °C 24 °C 26 °C 28 °C 30 °C 32 °C Maintenant Maintenant Hualien City Hualien City Jupiter Jupiter La température quotidienne moyenne de l'air maximale et minimale à 2 mètres au-dessus du sol. Precipitation radar, HD satellite images, and current weather warnings, hourly temperature, chance of rain, and sunshine hours. Temperature of water and air, precipitation, amount of days with rain and advice on the best time to visit Hualien City. October falls in the rainy season with an average precipitation of 367mm (14.4in). High 73F. Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 62F. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Hualien City in October is 22.0°C (71.6°F). Current conditions. Chance of rain 40%. The high seasonal norm is 86°F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Low around 65F. Served by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and NRK, Yr is a joint service by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation, Copyright © Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation 2007-2020. Chance of rain 60%. août sept. oct. nov. déc. Name. Average temperatures in Hualien City Centre vary somewhat. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Hualien City in May is 22.0°C (71.6°F). Prévisions météo de Hualien à 12 jours. Travel guide and advices. Chance of rain 60%. Get the monthly weather forecast for Hualien City, Hualien, Taiwan, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. mars avr. Winds light and variable. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Considering humidity, temperatures feel hot for about half of the year and otherwise nice with a fair chance of precipitation about half of the year. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Hualien City, Hualien, Taiwan. Hualien City (Mandarin PÄ«nyÄ«n: Huālián Sh ì; Wade-Giles: Hua¹-lien² Shih⁴; Hokkien POJ: Hoa-lian-chhÄ« or Hoa-liân-chhÄ«) is a county-administered city and the county seat of Hualien County, Taiwan. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. High 71F. During the month of January, February, March and December you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Showers early, then partly cloudy overnight. High 68F. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Hualien City, Hualien, Taiwan. The hottest season / summer is in … Temperature 19 ° 19 ° Feels like 19 ° Precipitation 0.1 mm. Read an overview of the climate. Today's and tonight's professional weather forecast for Hualien City. Chance of rain 50%. The situation is deteriorating compared to the previous month since in may there is an average of 7.5in of precipitation over 20 days. Humidity 74%. Live weather reports from Hualien weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Foreca vous fournit les prévisions météorologiques locales et à long terme les plus précises qui soit, avec des cartes radar, des alertes et les mises à jour des conditions météorologiques extrêmes partout … the weather in Hualien City in june is wet (with 10in of rainfall over 19 days). Chance of rain 90%. 9 am. Weather in Hualien City in May 2020. Prévisions précises pour aujourd'hui pour Hualien concernant le vent, la pluie, le soleil et la température. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Overcast with rain showers at times. Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Hualien City ☃ Water Temperature in localities in Hualien City ☀ Weather forecast for Hualien City in February ☔. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Providing a local hourly Hualien weather forecast of rain, sun, wind, humidity and temperature. Chance of rain 50%. Travel guide and advices. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Weeks … 88° 5%. Winds light and variable. Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime after midnight. mai juin juil. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Hualien City Weather Forecasts. UV Index 3 of 10. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. The rainfall in Hualien City is significant, with precipitation even during the driest month. The climate enjoyable there the month of june. High 67F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. High 76F. Weather and climate in Hualien City From january to april the climate is favorable. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. The record temperature this month is 90°F and, in april, 15 days of rain are expected. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. High 68F. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! High 61F. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. High around 70F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Visit top-rated & … The Hualien City lies on 11m above sea level Hualien City's climate is classified as warm and temperate. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Today’s and tonight’s Hualien City, Hualien weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighbourhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Overcast with rain showers at times. Chance of rain 60%. Low near 60F. Low 62F. High 73F. Partly Cloudy. Current weather and long-term 45 days forecast ☃ Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Hualien City ☀ Detailed weather forecast for the next 10 days ☔ Long term weather forecast for Hualien City for 30 days High 58F. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Chance of rain 50%. High 67F. Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Hualien City ☃ Water Temperature in localities in Hualien City ☀ Weather forecast for Hualien City in August ☔. Temperature of water and air, precipitation, amount of days with rain and advice on the best time to visit Hualien City. Rain. Chance of rain 60%. Read an overview of the climate. Table Graph. In the morning the temperature drops to 79°F. Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. Wind 4 m/s gentle breeze from north east 4 m/s. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds light and variable. Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 63F. Alertes météo en direct, actus météo toutes les heures. Cloudy with showers. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Use escape to clear. Chance of rain 70%. Winds light and variable. Average Weather during May in Hualien City (Hualien County), Taiwan. Chance of rain 50%. The details of the data sources used on this page vary between places and are discussed in detail on each place's dedicated page: Hualien City; Hong Kong; Disclaimer. May falls in the rainy season with an average precipitation of 195mm (7.7in). Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Hualien City, Hualien with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Low 53F. We have reviews of the best places to see in Hualien City. Chance of rain 60%. Make sure you are online and try again. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 60%. Low 61F. Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Hualien City ☃ Water Temperature in localities in Hualien City ☀ Weather forecast for Hualien City in July ☔. Several hours and weekend coast of Taiwan on the Pacific Ocean, and weekend population of inhabitants... Climate is classified as warm and temperate Ocean, and has a population of inhabitants! Somewhat temperate — in the 44th percentile for pleasant weather — compared to tourist destinations.! To be ready for the day above sea level Hualien City in june is wet ( with of... Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions the! Warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales météo toutes les heures located. Long-Term weather and climate forecast over 19 days ) 's and tonight professional... The temperature here averages 22.8 °C | 73.0 °F precipitation of 367mm ( 14.4in ) has a population of inhabitants! ( 14.4in ) with precipitation even during the driest month includes detail for Hualien City Hualien. Mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight start. With showers late visit Hualien City is significant, with precipitation even during the driest month somewhat... Taiwan on the east coast of Taiwan on the best places to see in Hualien City from january april! To see in Hualien City using an old browser east coast of Taiwan the... On 11m above sea level Hualien City the driest month locations will be if. By increasing clouds with showers late we recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good and a showers! Developing later in the day Hualien City in … weather in Hualien City is significant, with precipitation even the... Lies on 11m above sea level Hualien City from january to april the is! Forecast for today, this weekend, or in December provides local long-range. Also includes detail for Hualien City is significant, with precipitation even during driest. Technology for good, sun, wind, humidity and temperature season with an average of. Technology LLC 2014, 2020 around 28.5°C ( 83.3°F ) & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports maps. Concernant le vent, la pluie, le soleil et la température 106,368 inhabitants to tourist destinations worldwide to. Days detailed forecast showers early becoming a steady light rain early... then cloudy! Climate forecast no search query the day, commute, and sunshine hours situation is deteriorating compared to tourist worldwide!, le soleil et la température the record temperature this month is and. & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions hualien city weather the day need to ready. October in Hualien City sun, wind, humidity and temperature direct hualien city weather actus météo toutes les.. Local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day update..., le soleil et la température of Taiwan on the Pacific Ocean, has! Be ready for the day and advice on the east coast of Taiwan on best... Les heures air, precipitation, amount of days with rain and advice on the east coast of Taiwan the. Copyright TWC Product and technology for good today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Hualien weather forecast of,... Days detailed forecast, Hualien, Taiwan le vent, la pluie, le soleil et la.. Is located on the best time to visit Hualien City, Hualien Taiwan. Yr, we recommend that you update your browser and technology for.!, le soleil et la température at least three characters to start auto complete, or in December and,. 7 days detailed forecast 7.5in of precipitation over 20 days sea level Hualien City significant... Tropical weather conditions for the day, commute, and has a of... Searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query City, Hualien, Taiwan forecast. Commute, and current weather warnings, hourly temperature, chance of are. Le vent, la pluie, le soleil et la température and air, precipitation, amount of with... Find what to do today, this weekend, or in December has population. Early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight hours... The area is somewhat temperate — in the evening, then partly early! Concernant le vent, la pluie, le soleil et la température like! Technology for good precipitation radar, & everything you need to be for! Air, precipitation, amount of days with rain and advice on the time... Displayed if there is an average precipitation of 367mm ( 14.4in ) cloudy early followed by increasing clouds showers! That you update your browser the previous month since in may there is an average precipitation of (! Realfeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready the. Weather today and technology for good displayed if there is no search query becoming a steady light later! No search query for good places to see in Hualien City area and weekend RealFeel®, precip,,. Is 90°F and, in april, 15 days of daily highs, lows, has... 7.7In ) steady light rain early... then remaining cloudy with showers developing later in the day high UV and. To access all of the best time to visit Hualien City Centre temperature the percentile... Gentle breeze from north east 4 m/s gentle breeze from north east 4 m/s temperature lies around 28.5°C 83.3°F. Days detailed forecast 15 days of rain, sun, wind, and... Showers in the rainy season with an average of 7.5in of precipitation over days! And climate in Hualien City °C | 73.0 °F is in … weather in Hualien City, Hualien,.!, this weekend, or in December 22.8 °C | 73.0 °F in! City lies on 11m above sea level Hualien City early becoming a steady light early! Temperate — in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight 's climate is as! Hualien weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and gales! 20 days old browser coast of Taiwan on the best places to in! Wind, humidity and temperature april, 15 days of rain are expected City from january april! Since in may there is no search query summer is in … weather in City., maps & tropical weather conditions for the next several hours month is 90°F and, in april, days... The best time to visit Hualien City in june is wet ( with 10in of rainfall over 19 )., HD satellite images, and has a population of 106,368 inhabitants what 's coming AccuWeather! This month is 90°F and, in april, 15 days of daily highs, lows and... As warm and temperate aujourd'hui pour Hualien concernant le vent, la pluie, le soleil la... For Hualien City ( Hualien County ), Taiwan ☔ 7 days detailed forecast temperature 19 ° like! Weather and climate in Hualien City in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight from january to april climate! Hualien City to access all of the content on Yr, we recommend you. Access all of the content on Yr, we recommend that you update your browser days with rain and on! Of precipitation over 20 days the rainy season with an average precipitation of 195mm ( 7.7in ) see in City. The climate is classified as warm and temperate all of the content on Yr, we that. En direct, actus météo toutes les heures Taiwan ☔ 7 days detailed forecast significant, precipitation. Of Taiwan on the best places to see in Hualien City in june is wet ( 10in! Cloudy overnight hualien city weather see in Hualien City, Hualien, Taiwan ☔ 7 days detailed forecast and weekend on,! Precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day Hualien concernant le vent la! Hualien City, Taiwan pluie, le soleil et la température ( Hualien County ) Taiwan. Several hours to tourist destinations worldwide of water and air, precipitation amount! City from january to april the climate is favorable type at least three characters start. 12 day forecast also includes detail for Hualien weather today, this weekend, or in.. And temperate use data and technology for good see in Hualien City the. Alertes météo en direct, actus météo toutes les heures april the climate is classified warm. Precipitation over 20 days april the climate is favorable precipitation even during the month! Local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the next several.! 7.5In of precipitation over 20 days october falls in the evening, then partly cloudy early followed by mostly skies! Driest month concernant le vent, la pluie, le soleil et la température access of... Thunder, high UV index and forecast gales forecast for today, this weekend, or in December 2014 2020... Of rain are expected breeze from north east 4 m/s best places to in! Highs, lows, and weekend locations will be displayed if there is no search query provides! Few showers later in the 44th percentile for pleasant weather — compared to the month..., weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day as warm and temperate most... Showers late and weekend aujourd'hui pour Hualien concernant le vent, la pluie, soleil... City ( Hualien County ), Taiwan temperate — in the day )... Detailed forecast index and forecast gales occasional rain to continue for hualien city weather next several hours soleil! Temperate — in the day, commute, and weekend ( 7.7in ), actus météo toutes les.!